Do you want to be part of something that is changing the world? We do, too.
LGCY Power is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation. We’ve partnered with Sunrun – the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States, and together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.
LGCY Power Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same.
We are seeking a motivated Analytics Manager to assist in a rapidly growing industry. In this position, you will be responsible for the data and analytics for LGCY and provide sufficient visibility into the business. The Analytics Manager will provide the information to drive process improvement initiatives and cross-functional change within the business. You and your team will lead out with recurring reports and developing ad-hoc data analysis to drive improvement across all channels of the company. The Analytics Manager will report directly to the VP of Operations.
- Manage the design and structure of reports, scorecards and dashboards
- Track and provide key performance indicators to business leaders
- Leverage a collaborative approach in identifying data needs and issues
- Promote the cultivation of analytics capabilities to help drive adoption of data-driven decision making
- Analyze and interpret information and then make recommendations to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Independently complete quantitative analysis and research to gain more in-depth understanding of company trends
- Coordinate and manage online meetings and discussions (both internally & externally) related to project work/data analytics
- Identify ways to improve and streamline business operations, driving process improvements aligned with desired outcomes
- Develop high impact presentations that tell data stories
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, Math, Statistics or related discipline required
- 3-5 years data/business analytics experience with increasing responsibility
- Expert skill and knowledge of Excel, data extraction, analysis and visualization
- Strong leadership skills and ability to deliver team results
- Requires analytical thinking and effective time management skills
- Ability to document and analyze complex business processes to identify opportunities and risks
- Capable of effectively communicating results and findings in a clear and concise manner through presentations, reports, and oral communication
- Skill in working cross-functionally with internal and external teams to accomplish company goals
- Must have high accuracy and organizational skills to work with-in date sensitive deadlines in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Proficient with PowerBI, R, Tableau and data querying scripts a plus
- Prior solar industry experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Self-managed PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Fully-stocked break room
- High-energy, fun and friendly culture
- Career development programs and opportunities