Has your job, schooling, or internship been put on hold? Are your bills piling up while you wait for businesses to reopen? Are you ready to try something new in the fastest growing, BEST PAYING industry in California? We are hiring!
LGCY Power is the largest, privately-held solar company in the US. We have offices in 23 states and are currently expanding our California markets in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Jose, and Sacramento. We are actively hiring Neighborhood Canvassers / Appointment Setters along with licensed, in-home Solar Sales Reps.
With over 30,000+ solar installs, we have solar covered. We believe in improving the environment, helping people save money, and providing a better, safer and healthier home for families. We provide our teams with a fun, fast-paced environment where they can achieve their professional and personal goals.
We are looking for driven and highly motivated neighborhood canvassers, as well as HIS registered solar sales reps, to grow our deal-flow and install base in the Santa Barbara area.
You will generate new leads by canvassing door to door and educating homeowners on the many options and benefits of residential solar. You will also have the opportunity to generate leads through your own personal contacts, and will be provided sample social media content and copy you can share with your network.
- Effectively present our products and services to potential customers through door to door neighborhood canvassing
- Gather utility usage data and set solar consultation appointments with as many homeowners as possible
- Exhibit professionalism at all times while canvassing and directly engaging with potential customers
- Meet regularly and work collaboratively with manager and sales team for ongoing training, support, and goal setting
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Participate in company sales contests and blitz campaigns to earn a substantial commission, bonus pay, and additional incentives
- This is a door to door position requiring a great deal of time on your feet.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a cell phone (iOS preferred)
- Must be 18+ years of age and authorized to work in the US
- Willingness to drive to communities in and around the Santa Barbara & Ventura region
- Open availability
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Punctual, dependable, detail-oriented
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields a plus
- Fluency in other languages a plus, such as Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese
- California HIS license a plus but not a requirement
What We Offer
- The most competitive and generous pay structure in the industry
- Flexibility and freedom from the typical 9-5 job
- Cutting-edge training and systems to help you maximize your opportunity and start earning a solid income NOW
- A clear path for growth and leadership opportunities
- Competitions with incredible prizes
- Become University, our proprietary personal development platform to help you play FULL OUT in all areas of life
Why Should You Apply?
Your success is our priority. With our proven tools, technology, and the support of our team, you will learn how to earn a substantial income and become more confident and productive in the process. You won’t just be learning how to canvass and sell, you’ll also learn about renewable energy, the state of the environment, and green/renewable technology.
Team Members may be required to submit to a criminal history check and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements. LGCY Power, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring under federal, state and local laws. LGCY Power is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. #ZR