Do you want to be part of something that is changing the world? We do, too.
LGCY Power is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation. We’ve partnered with Sunrun – the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States, and together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.
LGCY Power Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same. These are our values, and we never compromise on them under any circumstance. The opportunity that is in front of you can truly be life-changing, both personally and professionally.
We are seeking a motivated Energy Sales Consultant to assist in a rapid growing industry. In this position, you will be the first point of contact engaging with our customers.
What is the job like?
- You'll qualify homeowners for solar by setting appointments door-to-door
- Learn to build a customer base
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training designed to help you improve personally and professionally
- Earn what you are worth
- Have fun
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Sales experience required
- Door to Door sales experience preferred
- Will need to travel to Prescott, AZ once a week for sales meetings
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
What Else Should I Know?
- High earning potential for those with previous sales experience
- Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting
- Growth continues to be a top priority. With just over 500 sales reps, and as the 4th largest solar sales company in the nation, we continue to grow month after month
- We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwag and management retreats
- We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff
- We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, and continuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experience required, but is a plus!)
- Culture that is second to none!