Recruiting Administrator (Lindon, Utah)
LGCY Power is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation. We’ve partnered with Sunrun Solar – the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States, and together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our budding recruiting department, based out of oruo corporate headquarters in Lindon, Utah. The right candidate is someone with exceptional organizational skills and competency, great email and phone etiquette, and administrative experience. They should also be very comfortable with technology and have ample self-motivation, with the ability to work well without supervision.
The goal of the Recruiting Department is to help the company grow in its many markets, provide an extraordinary candidate experience, and ultimately boost retention. LGCY is looking to expand its sales force significantly this year and the Recruiting Administrator would be a large part of the growth, having the chance to be one of the first on the ground floor of a new recruiting department for a nation-wide solar company.
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Administrator:
- Ensure a positive and high-quality candidate experience through all interactions
- Meet or exceed individual and team recruiting and hiring goals
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- Screen incoming resumes for LGCY offices
- Phone screened candidates
- Schedule qualified candidates for in-person interviews with the hiring manager of the office they applied to, appropriately scheduling and coordinating on calendars/via email and text
- Working closely with hiring managers from each office to ensure a high-quality candidate experience throughout process
- Handle all administrative tasks to set up new hires for success including onboarding
- Manage training rosters for managers
Qualifications for the Recruiting Administrator:
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding recruiting/hiring goals
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Available for a full time position
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation
Compensation for the Recruiting Administrator:
- $31,200 base salary
- W2 position w/full benefits
- Opportunities for advancement and increased pay as the department grows
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.