LGCY Power is seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Emerging 8” by Utah Business.
Responsibilities for the Canvasser:
- Represent LGCY Power professionally by increasing solar awareness and becoming an expert on solar energy
- Generate new leads via canvassing, networking, word of mouth, telephone, and which ever mean is necessary and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Work closely with a mentor to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Effectively qualify leads and set appointments through database
Qualifications for the Canvasser:
- Great verbal communication skills
- Be a team player and willing to learn in a constantly changing industry
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #ZR