LGCY Power is seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Emerging 8” by Utah Business.
The Solar Sales Consultant will proactively qualify homeowners for solar power. As an Consulatant you will be responsible for managing your day-to-day activities to ensure that you are meeting or exceeding personal sales goals.
- Qualify homeowners for solar power
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- Conduct sales meetings within customers' homes and/or through virtual meetings
- Provide excellent customer service by proactively managing accounts
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline to ensure efficient sales processes
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
As an Energy Consultant you will receive:
- A competitive and very generous compensation package
- Excellent career development and leadership opportunity
- Local and company-wide sales competitions with high-end prizes for top performers
- Industry leading technology and applications (i.e., designs back in under 15 min and potential for 1-touch closing)
- High-quality installing and financing partner options, ensuring the best deal for the customer and experience for the sales rep
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.